Our aim is to support our clients as much as is possible and provide community and private care for the elderly as well as clients with a variety of care needs. We tailor the care we provide to suit your needs.
We believe in the safeguarding of our service users whilst promoting independence and inclusion. As a company our priority is to improve the lives and care service of the people we support by promoting choice and offering a personalized service that caters for every individuals needs. We recognize the need for quality and consistency in care. We are also part of the BME (Black Minority Ethnic) community group in Essex and support all cultures.
Quality of Care
Blueboard Care Services strives towards quality of care, achieving realistic goals and innovation.
This includes the following:
- Spiritual, emotional and physical needs
- Support in a friendly, caring and open manner, creating an environment of trust, positivity and inclusion
- High quality of care through individual care plans
- Encourage and maintain full, ongoing consultation with each service user including individuals input with the preparation of individual care plans and assessed needs
- Respect the privacy and dignity of service users at all times
- Provide individual support
- Comply with relevant care standards and legislation
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.